Theory about how will Luffy Defeat and break Kaido's will to live

« Older   Newer »

1. Fly King

User deleted

gear_fourth_vs_kaido_by_hostilenapkin-daiczmb-635x635Luffy vs kaido

The way Kaido was introduced, it seems like he is invincible, even he can't kill himself. Even though he can't die, it was stated that he was defeated 7 times, even after those 7 defeats Kaido is still living pursuing some kind of a purpose. That made me think what does defeat actually signify here, And what kind of defeat and damage could Luffy do in order to actually stop Kaido's will to keep on following this purpose.
    As for Monkey D. Luffy, he never kills his opponents, which plays nice in Kaido's plot. Through out the entire Series, What Luffy does, is crush his opponents dreams and ambitions rather than defeating them only by knocking them out cold for no reason.
    What is Kaido's dream and ambition? We know one of them which is building an all Devil fruit army, Luffy already started fuckin with his dream by eliminating the Smiles supply. But Kaido is still planning on starting a big War for some reason, a reason which could simply be another suicide attempt by taking on the whole Navy force like Whitebeard did.
    Regardless, to deafeat Kaido, Luffy would have to: First, stop him from doing whatever he plans to do and crush his dreams with the help of his friends and end his army. Second, which brings me to my theory, Luffy's going to crush Kaido's Pride by breaking one of his Horns.
    A character hyped up this hard and can't be touched basically or harmed by any means. When luffy beats him, it has to be done by a combination of both stopping his plans and by defeating him one on one with brute force and physical strength.
    I think it will be done by Luffy taking out one of his body features which he's so proud of and makes him the monster he is. My assumption is one of his Horns. Luffy using one of his absolute ridiculous attacks he learnt on Ruskaina, wether an advanced form of Gear 4 or Gear 5, an attack that helped Luffy pin down and defeat the dominating beast of Ruskaina which made luffy King of that Island.
    This Theory came to my mind after researching the Japanese Oni(demon)stories. In many of those stories, there is a Red Oni and a Blue Oni, either friends or in most cases rivals, Red being physically stronger than the other and can't be beaten by battle, in order to beat him, the Blue defeats his Pride by doing something mentally disturbing rather than killing him.
    By pinning Kaido down and breaking his horn, Monkey D Luffy will break his Pride, and the first ever to deafeat Kaido's Will. Defeating one of the Yonko's Pride and Ambition, Luffy will be one step closer to achieving his dream of becoming the pirate King.
    EDIT: People are only talking about his will to live and disregarding the Breaking his Pride/horn theory. What i meant was his will to keep on pursuing Piracy not live.

[More]

:wub: :wub:
    Attached Image
    11703139_583192108486902_4524070021073640331_n

0 replies since 26/3/2017, 03:29   7 views